Friday, February 29, 2008

hopeless romantic part 1 (new moon quotes)


I finally got my 'New Moon' back! I'd forgotten that i highlighted parts i really liked through out the book. I'm gonna put them here for easy access when i feel like reading them!

"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget" pg 117

"It didn't feel like the pain had weakened over time, rather that I'd grown strong enough to bear it" pg 118

"Love didn't work that way, I decided. Once you cared about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore" pg 304

"I felt like a peeping tom, peering through the cracks at a private sorrow that wasn't mine." pg 374

"I would have to commit to this-commit as much of me as there was left, every one of the broken pieces. It was the only way to be fair to him. Would I? Could I?" pg 375

"Even if the love I felt for him was no more than a weak echo of what I was capable of, even if my heart was far away, wandering and grieving after my fickle Romeo, would it be so very wrong?" pg 375

"Not like someone...left her, but like someone died." His voice cracked. It was like someone had died-like I had died. Because it had been more than just losing the truest of true loves, as if that were not enough to kill anyone. It was also loosing a whole future, a whole family-the whole life that I'd chosen.." pg 398

"You're impossible," he said, and he laughed once - a hard laugh, frustrated. "How can I put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away." pg 510

"...When I told you that I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy." pg 510

"Why can you believe the lie, but not the truth?" pg 511

"The fairy tale was back on. Prince returned, bad spell broken. I wasn't sure exactly what to do about the leftover, unresolved character. Where was his happily ever after? pg 550

"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side" pg 563


BUUU-YAAAAAA!

i love stephenie meyer books.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha those lil quotes r amazing, i like the 3rd one lol.
-noah

Valeria. said...

YEah that ones really good. i like that one too.
LADIDAH