Saturday, February 23, 2008

"My dearest Allie"

"My dearest Allie
i couldn't sleep last night because i know that its over between us. I'm not bitter anymore because i know that what we had was real and if in some distance place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I'll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more. That plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.
I love you, ill be seeing you,
Noah."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJFPLuCdtGI



Ugh. These kind of things make my heart melt. Confessions of love. They're the best. I have recently made a playlist on my youtube account with clips i love from all the mushy love moments in movies.


Im such a loser.

3 comments:

LeahA said...

your so cute..your right though, why be in a sport if you have no interest...although it would be good to learn self discipline and such !
I love mushy love moments, maybe not right now since I am in the midst of this crazy heart love affair type thing that i am trying to resist with every fiber of my being!

Anonymous said...

man, those noahs eh?? so amazingly romantic!!!
-noah

Valeria. said...

ahahah
that MUST be it lol