Wednesday, May 7, 2008

quote

Christina: There's a club. A dead dads club and you cant be in it until you're in it. You could try to understand, you sympathize, but until you feel that loss...my dad died when i was nine. George, I'm really sorry you had to join the club.

George: I-I, don't know how to exist in world where my dad doesn't.

Christina: Yeah... that never really changes...


Rom 6:10 The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.

2Cr 1:9 Indeed, in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.

2Cr 2:16 To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, wat was the inspiration for this blog??

Valeria. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.