Sunday, May 25, 2008

there are no words <3


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew* you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."
- Jer 1:5
There are no words to express the love I have for this new little human being. When I hear her cry, my heart cries, because she's just so small and helpless, the desire to do something, anything, so comfort her pure little heart, is overwhelming.

Thankfully, she doesnt cry very often. Only when she needs something and not even then. She full out poohed and didnt cry. The only way we knew is because it went through her blanket, LOL! She fusses a little when she's moved. She scrunches her face and makes little tiny noises, as though she were preparing to let out one big cry...but then, she either goes back to sleep, or just keeps looking around. AMAZING.

I always want to be holding her.

I've gotten so use to picking her up and placing her down, its awesome.

AND HER SKIN! So soft!!

I can't believe that something so small, something I can hold using one arm, will over time grow into someone as big as me. I'd like to see someone hold me with one arm! Its an amazing, beautiful process that I'm so thankful I get to be a part of.